Beach Adventures for Girls
Elissa Jarvis, Lead Reporter Sunday, July 15, 2012
Everybody comes to Myrtle Beach looking for a little adventure, girls included. The boys don’t get to have all the fun! Here are some ideas for beach adventures for girls!
- For outdoorsy girls - Go Parasailing at Ocean Watersports! The steady crew there will get you up to 300 feet in the air where you can get a breath-taking view of the all that Myrtle Beach has to offer! Just be careful they might get you a little wet too!
- For girls who love Music- check out Carolina Opry! They have two different shows with tons of dancing and singing that will be sure to please every music-loving girl’s heart.
- For girls with their boyfriends -Hit up the Myrtle Beach Skywheel! It’s an amazing romantic view with just a little bit of danger.
- For thrill-seeking girls- Take a ride on the Sling Shot! It will launch you 300 feet face-first into the air at around 100 mph and is a ride you will be daring your friends to try.
- For smart girls- Check out Ripley’s Believe it or Not. It’s a great, but odd, museum that will have you wanting to Google and research things all day!
- For girls who love to dance- Check out the clubs at Broadway at the Beach! With 6 different venues to choose from, every girl can find the perfect place to dance the night away!
So girls- what is your favorite Myrtle Beach Adventure?